Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Eat good and drink good

  
  the problem:
I want to solve community hunger. There are many people in my community that are struggling to put food on their tables. Also some people on the street don't have a table to place anything on, so I would like to feed the community every Friday or more days if the grant is a great amout.
This is important to me because I love to cook, eat, and help others. Why not cook meals for people who need. I want to be a famous chef with my own restaurant, but as a teenager I want, I need to help people in need because, I am that person trying to be successful, but it won't happen if I don't help others in need. I believe serving food to the community is the best way, always wanted to do this but never had the materials to do this. If I get the grant this would be a major success in my teenage journey!
the plan of action:
I want to gather more teenagers to participate. Half of the grant would go to supplies, and the other half to the youth staff, to be offered as a stipend. I want to be recognized on television, to show that us teenagers can make a difference and do something positive.
how you can get involved:
Others can just apply themselves on my facebook page Serving Food For the Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment